Top 10 Ways You Can Tell WJOX Matt and Scot Have Been Here a Year
Congrats on a Great First Year
A year ago, when you first heard Scot Harrison and Matt McClearin on WJOX, you wondered if two Texas transplants would ever get a clue about real college football, the SEC, or dare try to understand the Auburn / Alabama rivalry. If you are like we are they have really grown on you.
We at RollTideWarEagle.com enjoy the creative sports entertainment that Matt and Scot provide on WJOX sports talk radio daily. In appreciation we want to honor them with a very special Congratulation for their First Anniversary Show working in the Birmingham, Alabama market for one year today. Here’s our special tribute:
TOP TEN WAYS YOU CAN TELL MATT AND SCOT HAVE BEEN HERE A YEAR
10. They have figured out that the main revenue stream for The City of Hoover comes from speeding tickets.
9. They learned to never say that Bear Bryant drank too much or that Auburn is just a little brother.
8. WJOX Radio listeners have stopped saying, “You’re not from around here, er ya?”
7. They have stopped being amazed at the number of cars on the road with Alabama and Auburn bumper stickers.
6. All their metaphors have a dog in them.
5. They can create a great outfit with jeans and a t-shirt that matches their crocks.
4. Their fans have had time to ask their friends in Baldwin County what a mid-day Mass is.
3. They learned the finer points of decorating with houndstooth.
2. They have been here long enough to think they know something about the Auburn/Alabama rivalry, but they are clueless.
And the Number One way you can tell Matt and Scot have lived in Birmingham a year is… (drumroll….)
They have huge mancrushes on Nick Saban.
You too may enjoy the Matt and Scot Show 5P – 8P Monday through Friday and follow them on Twitter
SCOT HARRISON @Scooter945
MATT McCLEARIN @McMatt945
You can follow us @heaubieshebama