NCAA Rule Changes
Top 10 New NCAA Rule Changes SEC Coaches Want to See
10. Les Miles: What about adding a fourth time out in each half?
9. Steve Spurrier: I would like to be able to throw my headset at the referee with no penalty.
8. Nick Saban: What if we could put a limit on the length of time a QB could scramble around behind the line of scrimmage, before we just blow the whistle and call the play dead. (That would be safer for the QB)
7. Kevin Sumlin: A 12th man on the field would be nice.
6. Dan Mullen: How about we limit the recruiting to only 2 months out of the year?
5. Mark Richt: How about allowing each team to storm the field one time per game?
4 . Will Muschamp: How about spotting a team 7 points when they are down to their 3rd string QB
3. Gus Malzahn: How about the referee, just let the center set the ball, instead of the referee, so we can speed the game up a little more.
2. Gary Pinkel: Let’s think about limiting any one running back to a maximum of 300 yards. (Yeah, I think that would be safer for the running back)
And the number one rule proposal…
Nick Saban: How about we just eliminate field goals from the game completely?